Friday, December 3, 2010

Chandelier Fetish.

I am an aesthetics junkie!  I love to surround myself with all things pretty and glamorous.  If I happen to enter a space that has unappealing interiors (i.e. paisley muted mustard tones or god forbid, maroon, I despise maroon!), I begin to itch all over and break out in hives.

A chandelier in a room completes the space just as a fabulous pair of exotic Nicholas Kirkwook platform pumps complete an outfit.

Rock&Royal is a Dutch design house that began producing luxury chandeliers in 2005.  The idea of hanging a giant illuminated crystal gun or ship in a space is beyond unique and cool, I'll take one of each please.


                                  
 
                                    
Custom Chandeliers

              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Diamond In The Fluff