Thursday, December 2, 2010

BELLA BLOW

I always keep tons of books around me.  I like to sit in my bed, eat carbs, drink some rose robious tea, crank up some LCD Soundsystem and get inspired.  Fashion books, travel books, interior design books, self help books, (Yes I admit it, who doesn't want to do a little soul searching from time to time???) art books, you name it...   Two of my favorites are; 

                                                  Blow vs. Crowe: Two Bios Resurrect Isabella Blow  

                  
Isabella Blow was such an incredible artist, a true genius, she could smell talent before anyone else could and saw the individual beauty in everyone.  Her story is tragic and there are rivaling stories about her life. See recap below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Diamond In The Fluff